Thursday, February 27, 2014

2013 Cake Gallery

As I started this blog in December of 2013, I thought it would be appropriate to make a posting of my past cakes that were made in 2013. In 2013 I was not very diligent on taking pictures of my creations, so a lot of them were missed. Enjoy!

The cakes:
1st Birthday Smash-Cake

Anniversary Cake 2013

Baby Shower Cake

Baseball Season Begins

Baseball Season Cake - Front Side

Happy Birthday Cake - Pink for a Girly-Girl

Carmel Apple Cake

Farewell to Nikki; Chocolates: Congrats, Good Luck, Aloha, Goodbye, As-Ta La Vista Baby

Happy Birthday - Fairy Cake

Minion - from the movie "Despicable Me"

Munch - A - Minion

3-Tier Birthday - Pirate Cake with fondant accents & pirate rings on the sides

Baby Shower Cake 2013

Multiple Celebrations - United way & 92 years in business

And then the cupcakes:

Cupcake Flowers (2nd Prize) Sorry, this picture is of how I transported them & a picture was not taken at the display table.

Cupcake Poodle - Foxy Lady

1 comment: